Pages

CONTACT US

any questions about your order, please WhatApp/SMS us at

+6012 795 0076


Please be inform that we are still active in production.
Currently, all activities are updated at our FaceBook....
You are welcome to browse....



Thank You,
~LSCH Management~
+6012 795 0076

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kelas Coklat, 28 Februari.... @ SAF Academy, Johor Bahru

my 2nd Basic Homemade Chocolate Class outside my place.... on 28th February 2010 with 18 pupils.



Thanks for Management of SAF Academy for giving me the opportunity
&
also not to forget, Dr Rahimah Isnin of Mas des Fontaine Homemade Chocolate together with all my friends from cyber world for their advice went needed.

Not to forget to also,
thanks to my beloved hubby, parents, siblings and my kids for their moral support.



if u looking for qualified baking class certificatice, I recommended u to join any of the weekend baking class at SAF Academy.

Their also have part-time Cake & Pastry course at very reasonable price.